Bude Windows & Conservatories Ltd offer quality glazing solutions to properties across Bude, Camelford, Okehampton, Holsworthy, Bodmin and the surrounding Devon and Cornwall areas.
Quality Integral Blinds
Our integral blinds are the perfect glazing solution for a wide range of situations where an unobtrusive blind is needed. It can be effectively used for residential, medical, educational and commercial buildings. Within domestic environments it is the perfect choice for garden rooms, conservatories and multi-folding doors. They do not interfere with the operation of the windows and are colour-coordinated to provide a seamless elegant finish.
The blinds are opened, closed and tilted using innovative but simple rotational magnets or by means of an external cord (Palini). Therefore, the units are kept hermetically sealed, are easy to use and virtually impossible to break.
As an alternative to the new and popular integral blinds, we also supply and fit the Perfect Fit and INTU conservatory blinds as well as vertical, Roman and venetian blinds. We have samples of all of our blind ranges in our showroom on Kings Hill Industrial Estate. Installations of blinds carried out throughout Cornwall & Devon.
For a free, no obligation quotation or to discuss your requirements contact us today.
Because the units are sealed, the blinds:
- Do not have the usual problem with blinds of dust or moisture
- Are protected from misuse
- Provide a unique solution for allowing partial or complete privacy
- Reduce sound in most interior spaces by providing an effective barrier to sound penetration
- Reduce solar glare
- Improve the acoustics at the same time
Integral blinds are both a creative and practical solution, adding:
- Elegance and style
- Offer a safe and low maintenance answer to providing an effective control of light, heat and privacy
- Are available in aluminium & in Pleated and/or Duette fabrics
- Can be made to the measure in a choice of designs & colours
- Ideal for intensive care wards, classrooms and public areas including reception, bars and restaurants
- Great for sensitive areas such as computer and research laboratories
- Are a flexible and energy efficient response to managing a building’s environment